SR1 Race at Rounds 1 and 2 of LOORRS.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
As a UTV guy and announcer for the LOORRS series I will say I was looking forward to seeing you guys run. It was good to see you all take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your class in front of a large crowd. You guys ran a good clean event each night. Caution filled races disappoint even the most hardcore fans no matter how cool or fast we think the cars are.
Jason has done a great job building this class, what a great option for those that can't afford to maintain a pro lite but want a real race car. Good stuff guys. Pleasure calling your race.

Reactions: 450grl

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Hey thank you so much Todd and Jake!! It was SO fun to be back, and we had a ton of fans and other LOORRS racers ask if we were back for good. I know our racers had the experience of a lifetime, being part of the "big show" and being in the driver's meetings with some of the heros of the sport. Plus lots of NASCAR guys out all weekend! It was crazy walking right by Clint Boyer on Thursday's meeting and thinking "hey, that guy looks like Clint Boyer" lol!

Pretty huge difference racing the SR1 compared to the Pro 4. All I did all weekend was clean it and check the tire pressure. I believe the right rear was a bit low so I did have to add a couple of pounds once.

The turnout was fantastic - kudos to Lucas Oil for doing what they do so well.....I truly love short-course racing, and I don't think there is anything quite as exciting or fun as going door to door with the best in the business!

Thank you UTVUnderground for the pics and interview on here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000