Sometimes, you just need to know when to say NO...

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I am sure from the drivers seat he went no big deal!!!!! Hinesight is 20/20.......they were lucky from the video

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Just a hunch...but I am guessing that the driver didn't own that Ute.

Bruce

UNION YES
Apr 15, 2011
An S and a wildcat made it before this happened...lots of vids going around.

Glad they are ok.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Why did they stop the video while they were drowning? You know they were sucking water. How fast did they get that turned back over? Seems that there's more to the story than the video tells IMHO.

Dumb. This is what sets a bad example. Yes we've all pushed it, but to just "hop on it" isn't how you get it done. Listen to the guy filming, "easy.. easy" yeah, yell it louder so he can hear ya! Anyone who's watched hill climbs knows that's exactly the thing to watch out for, hooking up at the top.

Yeah I'm being harsh, but as someone already said, if you're by yourself, fine, but don't involve someone else in your testosterone laden adventure. Watch that poor girls body language, she was trying to climb out of that thing and was scared to death.

O.k. soap box is put away. I guess I'm just a little sensitive after losing a few of our own recently to an absence of caution.

Dan...
:(

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Heres the WC

[ame=http://youtu.be/hiw0PncCHbc]Wildcat killing hard climb - YouTube[/ame]

PPF

Fast and Frozen - UTVUnderground Approved
Just a hunch...but I am guessing that the driver didn't own that Ute.
He actually does own it! He just drove 8 hrs from Kansas City to MN to buy it from me last week! It WAS in showroom condition.....and just built. Im proud of him! .... no point in owning it if your not gonna use it I guess...lol (could have used some helmets 4 sure)

COPPERHEAD42

Apr 10, 2012
Why did they stop the video while they were drowning? You know they were sucking water. How fast did they get that turned back over? Seems that there's more to the story than the video tells IMHO.

Dumb. This is what sets a bad example. Yes we've all pushed it, but to just "hop on it" isn't how you get it done. Listen to the guy filming, "easy.. easy" yeah, yell it louder so he can hear ya! Anyone who's watched hill climbs knows that's exactly the thing to watch out for, hooking up at the top.

Yeah I'm being harsh, but as someone already said, if you're by yourself, fine, but don't involve someone else in your testosterone laden adventure. Watch that poor girls body language, she was trying to climb out of that thing and was scared to death.

O.k. soap box is put away. I guess I'm just a little sensitive after losing a few of our own recently to an absence of caution.

Dan...:(

Your right there was more to the story. I was the one filming. The rest of the story is.............................i stopped recording so i could jump down and help get my friends flipped back over. Next time ill keep recording and not try to help. As its been said a s,wildcat and xp had made this climb before him.

COPPERHEAD42

Apr 10, 2012
This kinda of stuff is pretty common occurance for us and how we ride.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y80VUyXkLKQ]Jake rolling his xp - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLeMByrJr3M]Jimmy rolling his rzr - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO5nW3zPOcs]Jimmy does a backflip in his RZR S - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDtzr9_0OBU]Kelly rolling his RZR - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQQRWFIhxA]RZR XP ROLLOVER CRASH AT SMORR - YouTube[/ame]

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Your right there was more to the story. I was the one filming. The rest of the story is.............................i stopped recording so i could jump down and help get my friends flipped back over. Next time ill keep recording and not try to help. As its been said a s,wildcat and xp had made this climb before him.

Yeah, after I wrote that I thought that's probably what you did. Like I said, no disrespect to anyone, but we've lost good friends because we let our guard down and things go way wrong. Just a little sensitive seeing folks in bad situations.

I'm really glad everyone is alright.

Dan...

apexin

Apr 15, 2011
Arizona
He actually does own it! He just drove 8 hrs from Kansas City to MN to buy it from me last week! It WAS in showroom condition.....and just built. Im proud of him! .... no point in owning it if your not gonna use it I guess...lol (could have used some helmets 4 sure)
Proud of what? :confused:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Jake is proud that the guy bought it and wasn't afraid to go out and mash on it. So many people (myself included) at times buy a bad ass toy and put it on a shelf never to use it for what it was made for. While Polaris doesn't build RZR's to be flipped over sometimes when riding crazy like we all do it happens. Jake built that thing to take a rollover and the guy who bought it learned that it works! hahah

Simmer down here guys. Sure it was stupid they didn't have helmets on and yeah, a little more experience or common sense probably would have got him up and over the obstacle without the wreck but the reality is, this was fun to watch and we are all stoked that the machine was built to withstand such an impact. Stupid? Maybe... But fun as hell to watch. Next time, put on a helmet and enjoy the ride with a little more piece of mind!

HAMMER DOWN!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000