All UTV's Sold my RZR and need a new ride

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
I want a 4 seater as well, currently have XP 900 2 seater, However, The RZR and CanAm 4 seat models have ZERO room in the back seats, I mean a 10 year old kid is cramped. I think Ill go with the T4 and long travel, Love my RZR but having the 2 rear seats that no body will ride in seems silly.
I'm 5'9 and 200+ and I fit in there pretty well. The wildcat has tons of room in the back like a T4 and there are some good deals out there. If they made a T4 with factory long travel 15-16" travel and more power like a 900 xp 4 seater I would be all over it. Unfortunately the lack of power is something I don't think I can get over. Adding LT would be cool but not cheap.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Im 6'5" 250 and fit comfortably in the back of the can am and t4 the rzr is a bit tight. Have u driven a t4 yet. I drove one when they first came out in glamis and it had plenty of power even with three guys all over 200+ lbs in it. There is one all set up from lti in your price range on the teryx forum but its back east. Also saw a xp41k on the sd Craigslist for 19k. Private party.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm 5'9 and 200+ and I fit in there pretty well. The wildcat has tons of room in the back like a T4 and there are some good deals out there. If they made a T4 with factory long travel 15-16" travel and more power like a 900 xp 4 seater I would be all over it. Unfortunately the lack of power is something I don't think I can get over. Adding LT would be cool but not cheap.
you are welcome to drive mine with the LT I just put on. I'll be out at Ocotillo with the LF peeps from Friday to Sunday this week.

I just dont have the Vforce ECU and clutch kit on it yet, so power is still stock......

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
you are welcome to drive mine with the LT I just put on. I'll be out at Ocotillo with the LF peeps from Friday to Sunday this week.

I just dont have the Vforce ECU and clutch kit on it yet, so power is still stock......
If I can make it I will be out there. I was going to ride with Cory aka GMO. The family is using the Teryx so I am ride less. I have never ridden in a T4 other than on the street

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000