SoCal- Found a good RV detailer for $8 a foot (pix)

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
So I tried out a new mobile detailer for my trailer today I found on Craigslist. His name is Jesse and he is out of the Temecula area. He drove out to Highland and detailed my trailer on a last minute call. He charged me $8 a foot for a wash and wax using a 2 in 1 polish/wax by hand and washed my awning and conditioned the roof. He did charge me a small fee for the mileage he had to drive but the total was $200 for my 23' toy hauler including everything plus he shined up the rims too. His # is 951-775-3678-Jesse. I will be using him again. The trailer btw is a 2007 so its not fresh off the lot. I should have taken some before pix. It was your typical 6 months of storage and desert use dirty and streaked.

bigkat660

Sep 24, 2010
South Gate
damn, i wish i lived closer. thats one heck of a deal and my toy hauler needs a good detail... BTW your toy hauler looks good without the stickers i have the exact same one but with all its stickers

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
damn, i wish i lived closer. thats one heck of a deal and my toy hauler needs a good detail... BTW your toy hauler looks good without the stickers i have the exact same one but with all its stickers
Thx. That was a big decision when I bought it. I had them take them all off before delivery as I wasn't sure how they would look as they got older. I like it all white.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Great price! I might pay him to drive to OC and do mine! BTW who or how did you take off your stickers? My Weekend Warrior decals are all faded and nasty and need to go.

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Great price! I might pay him to drive to OC and do mine! BTW who or how did you take off your stickers? My Weekend Warrior decals are all faded and nasty and need to go.
Not sure of the process...I had mine removed when new. Even still I have some ghosting.

calstyl2

Hammer Rescue Pilot
Dec 22, 2011
Cherry Valley, CA
I peeled most of my Weekend Warrior stickers off on a summer day in Parker AZ, the glue was soft, the beer was cold, came off really easy other than where caulk or doors were.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000