Soboba Pics

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
nope.. not our kit. The RZR with our kit didn't race because Doug Eichner didn't feel it was worth dealing with the aftermath from the mud.

g-
Yeah, I was wondering about that, because I saw him pulling it around the staging area. That's too bad, because it handled great last year out at this race.

Chris

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
HEY GUYS SINCE THE RACE IS OVER CAN PEOPLE GO RIDE THAT TRACK FOR FUN OR IS IT LIKE A CLOSED OFF FOR RACES ONLY THAT WOULD BE SICK.....:confused:

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
HEY GUYS SINCE THE RACE IS OVER CAN PEOPLE GO RIDE THAT TRACK FOR FUN OR IS IT LIKE A CLOSED OFF FOR RACES ONLY THAT WOULD BE SICK.....:confused:
Closed..... You dont want to mess around on the res. They will bust a cap in your azz. I ride over there from my side of the hill. Me and Ron (Eat Dirt) came across a few of them with their machine guns.... luckily for us they were cool. It is kind of like their own world over there.

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
Closed..... You dont want to mess around on the res. They will bust a cap in your azz. I ride over there from my side of the hill. Me and Ron (Eat Dirt) came across a few of them with their machine guns.... luckily for us they were cool. It is kind of like their own world over there.
Damn Mike that's alot of bad PR for the Soboba, Like they need that, Closed would have worked. Just remember, Some of our new Underground Brothers are from there.

ravencr

Feb 8, 2009
NC
How many laps did the top finishers do? I just watched my videos again, and I think they missed a lap for me. :)

Chris

ravencr

Feb 8, 2009
NC
Here's the video of Lap 1. It ends up, when I came through the pit on lap 2 they didn't get my number, so they had me a lap down from what I really finished. According to Jacob, I placed 6th overall instead of 16th. Here's the first video, and I'll post the other two tomorrow afternoon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEzCw7WLY9c"]YouTube - UTV Marketplace Race RZR...2009 Soboba GP Lap 1[/ame]

The high quality version hasn't loaded yet, so I'd give it a bit to finish loading. Once it does, you'll see the "watch in high quality" link in the bottom right side of the video just outside the video screen. It will look a lot better if you play it on youtube and clicking that link. FYI, you can go into your account, then click Playback setup, and then select the "I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available." radio button, and this way it will always play in high quality automatically if you have a youtube account.

Chris

ravencr

Feb 8, 2009
NC
I couldnt get the link to load.......so did Jacob Confirm that you are actually the 6th place finisher??????
The link works for me and some others. Try it again...yeah Jacob said we missed recording my lap 2 lap, and because of that it would put me in 6th instead of 16th. If you've already told the other guy, then go ahead and send him the payment. I just knew from watching my videos that it was impossible for us to be in 16th. :)

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000