Soboba Pics

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey nice meeting you!! Sorry we didnt hang more....it was a crazy afternoon running around trying to cover the event and mingle with everyone.......You guys seemed to keep warm and dry int he cab and saftey of your vehicle!! Megdesertdiesel was rompin that mega cab in the mud!!! I know he got a grip of sick photos also!

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Hey nice meeting you!! Sorry we didnt hang more....it was a crazy afternoon running around trying to cover the event and mingle with everyone.......You guys seemed to keep warm and dry int he cab and saftey of your vehicle!! Megdesertdiesel was rompin that mega cab in the mud!!! I know he got a grip of sick photos also!
Im surprised we didn't get stuck anywhere that mud was like snot. His truck did great and believe it or not mine did great also. The only thing it needs now is a bath. We will hook up somewhere. It was cool meeting some peeps for sure.

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Great pics and videos guys. It was a fun race...will post more later.

Chris

Last edited:

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
?????????????

Funco whooped that azz, Teryx, rzr, they were freakin fast whats in those bad boys????????????????????Cant forget the red car thats flippin fast but had issues??????

Last edited:

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
We're watching the on-board right now...it's awesome!

Chris

Last edited:

Eat Dirt

Trail Guide - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 25, 2009
It was nuts out there !!!!!!!!!1
I have never been at a race with SO.. much rain and MUD in the 3 days I was out there

Anybody with a pop-up cover got REAL popular as everybody huddled together to get out of the rain

I was at my regular spot at the where the cars dropped into riverbed section and it was insane this year
People bouncing off the dirt berm / plastics flying / one guy did a 180 after a jump / towing the break-downs out of the way

HAD A BLAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000