Soboba GP

Eat Dirt

Trail Guide - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 25, 2009
Here's a picture of some guy named Mike F : Having an " O- Shit " moment

I hope I get that same spot this year !!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hey Peeps, How does the camping area work. Just pull in and pick a spot?? How about the utv race on sunday. Would it be funky to run a stock suspension teryx? Never been up their any hints?? Kinda thinking about it, looks like a kick in the pants......However it also looks like it could lead to major expenses down the road IE More races.....:eek:

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Hey Peeps, How does the camping area work. Just pull in and pick a spot?? How about the utv race on sunday. Would it be funky to run a stock suspension teryx? Never been up their any hints?? Kinda thinking about it, looks like a kick in the pants......However it also looks like it could lead to major expenses down the road IE More races.....:eek:
You'll be fine. HRT finished really well in a brand new stock terex last year. You just need 4 points, window nets and a helmet.

Camping is pretty much first come first serve. There's plenty of room though. Last year we showed up late on Saturday, and the put us in the infield, across the starting area from everbody else, but it was a great place to watch from.

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
You'll be fine. HRT finished really well in a brand new stock terex last year. You just need 4 points, window nets and a helmet.

Camping is pretty much first come first serve. There's plenty of room though. Last year we showed up late on Saturday, and the put us in the infield, across the starting area from everbody else, but it was a great place to watch from.
The funny thing is my cage is the one they had on that teryx with some changes lol

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
We finished 13th in a bone stock Rhino, you gotta go. I talked Mike F into it at the last minute and he had a blast.
Restraints, nets, and an extinguisher just in case.
Im having a parts problem but will be there no matter what, even if I gotta borrow a car.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
We finished 13th in a bone stock Rhino, you gotta go. I talked Mike F into it at the last minute and he had a blast.
Restraints, nets, and an extinguisher just in case.
Im having a parts problem but will be there no matter what, even if I gotta borrow a car.
I'll let you drive the 450:D I can get you a 4 seat Tomcar, Code can sell rides to put $$$$ into the racing program.

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Wayne I'm counting on you to do this. You'll have the time of your life.

Ya butt this stuff is like taking drugs, these guys are the dealer giving you a little taste and before you know you mortage the house and hittin everyone up for free stuff. Staying up all nite in the garage etc.....LOL I am their for sure now!!!

Soboba GP

Soboba Rez's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
I know the video don't seem like it but there is lots of room in the infield to pass. Outfield is mostly single lane with select spots to make your move.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000