So Cal Location Help

deltagolf

Jul 3, 2013
I'm coming to Glen Helen this week from Utah and need to shop for fire suit, helmet, etc. Not much here in Salt Lake. Can anyone recommend a place that has inventory and showroom for this gear anywhere from Ontario to San Diego?

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Anytime if u just need one for the weekend I live close and your more then welcome to use it

deltagolf

Jul 3, 2013
Wow! What a great gesture. Thanks for the offer. I'm just gonna be a spectator this weekend. My first race is next weekend in Utah. If you ever get a thirst for rock crawling come on out. Moab is a completely different rush to the fast stuff.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I have a single layer size XL Pyrotect race suit that I will sell you for $50. I am in Orange County, about an hour from Glen Helen. PM me if interested. For helmets it is worth the trip to Long Beach to get a helmet from PCI. They have some suits but not too many, but they are the SOURCE for helmets and race radios. Also Kartek in Corona has tons of stuff and is worth the trip. Kind of a 'toy-r-us' for big boys! Haha!

deltagolf

Jul 3, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely check out Kartek and Mckenzies. The race is the Utah regional at MMP. I need a medium or maybe large otherwise I would have taken you up on that suit.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely check out Kartek and Mckenzies. The race is the Utah regional at MMP. I need a medium or maybe large otherwise I would have taken you up on that suit.
I just checked the size and I was mistaken, it is size large.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000