Snowflake 2009

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
The trucks shouldn't be that big of a deal Court. We have always followed after their Friday night runs anyway. I just hope it is not pouring down rain!
Still a little worried. The last race I did was M4SX, so my suspension is still all sacked out and lowered.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Pre-ran last Saturday. I counted/marked on GPS 88 potential hazards being either a g-out or water bar that will hurt pretty bad if your not paying attention. :eek:

If its the same as last year it was 27.1 miles on my GPS. Should be a fun time!!

AzBdBy

Arizona Bad Boy - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Phoenix
metalrhino.com
Pre-ran last Saturday. I counted/marked on GPS 88 potential hazards being either a g-out or water bar that will hurt pretty bad if your not paying attention. :eek:

If its the same as last year it was 27.1 miles on my GPS. Should be a fun time!!
Can you email me the GPS coordinates for all of those please? ;)

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Justin got them on a lowrance handheld so we should be able to dump them right in your in dash lowrance from that.

AzBdBy

Feb 3, 2009
Phoenix
metalrhino.com

After thinking about this I never slowed down 88 times. I think this is a ploy to slow us down :eek:

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Possibly you werent going fast enough for them to matter :p.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
did you plot where Bronco dan will roll over???? lol
Haha, Dan went and preran with us, so hopefully he doesnt roll cause if he does its gonna be at a high speed and could be rough....

Some people will be wadded up on the first lap pretty good though, hopefully there will be some cameras :eek:

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Gonna go back up this Saturday and check my jetting and clutch settings. Almost done with the rhino for now!! :D

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Gonna go back up this Saturday and check my jetting and clutch settings. Almost done with the rhino for now!! :D
Dan & I would like to go as well. We may just take up my big trailer & put all our cars on it.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
After LOTS of time at XMF, I'm finally ready. Thanks to Scott, Jimmy, Chris and Josh at XMF for all the help and letting me use the shop and all your tools.

Got my new to me HCR spindles on today, new GPS mounted up and wired, finished the intercom and radio wiring, changed my wheels and tires to the desert setup, raised the suspension up for the desert, jetted it, added a passenger seatbelt. Gonna go check the jetting and clutch settings tomorrow!!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
We only went out for about 2 hours. The car was a little rich so we rejetted and it seems to be ready to go. Only 5 more days before I get to hand out an asswhoopin to all my fellow friends :eek:)

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I'm almost ready!!!! Still plan on leaving Wednesday afternoon. My wife said seee was going to kick your ass Justin :] Just left ET where Dan Kelly's(bronco) was doin some last minute testing. She should do pretty well to.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground is offering up $100 and a gallon of tire SLIME to the 4th place finisher of the SNowflake Race. Racers MUST have UTVUnderground.com stickers on their car!!!!!!! Sorry it came so late, I should have been more thoughtful of you guys. So spread the word, I have a couple blue sticks and pink sticks I will overnight tommorow if you email me at [email protected] Include your full name and address!!!!

Good luck to all of you, I wish you all luck. I will miss you big time this race but plan to see all the AZ peeps out at LOORRS in October!!!!!

AzBdBy

Feb 3, 2009
Phoenix
metalrhino.com
Doh! I am leaving early Wed morning. No way for me to get one of these contingency stickers before I leave. Are you going to have some at the races?

Also, you may want to specify 4th place in what class? There is pro, sportsman, stock and then overall

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000