Snowflake 2009

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Yes, I have to go for the 3-peat or I wouldn't be able to live with myself ;)

You gonna make it out for this?
No, Snowflake is the weekend before the last race of the year with M4SX and were commited to them, after that we'll see....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUNderground will be there!! Joey D. and Waytay are in on the Party In The Pines trip which is the same weekend. We ride over to the race. If anyone is wanting to go to ride in the white mountains of AZ and watch some awesome racing then lets roll!!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I LOOOOOOVE Snowflake!!! I am hoping to be there in my Rhino - would love to double class it on my YFZR, too.....we'll see!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Dustin - I'll be spectating with the PITP crew (Joey and Co.). Good luck to all the racers!

BigDog_Arizona

Jan 17, 2009
Mesa AZ
I am in the process of redoing most of the frame. After the blue water race in page I found several broke tubes and lots of stress cracks. A year and a half of racing took its toll. Im weighting for kibble white to get off there ass and make valves for my new head and the motor will go back together. I don’t think we will get 70 hp but it should do ok.
Besides the frame and engine I am also working on
1. Suspension
2. Paint
3. Sheet metal
4. Billet rear diff cover
5. Front diff mods
6. New fiberglass front and rear
There is probably more I just can’t think of it. It should keep me busy until snowflake
If the engine makes enough power I wouldn’t mind trying some short course when it comes to speed world. Ill try and post a couple of photos when I get a chance.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Awww!! Tell Mia she's my favorite fan!! :)

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Yes Shane you will be co-pilot with my wife(no funny buisness:D).
My wife will be driving here rhino with some stock plastic & my spare 800 race motor in it. Dan(Bronco) & I will be in our Teryx's with the new 1000CC motors will built just for this race. Dan hit 95MPH last night with his in & ran out of room on the road. He said 100 will be super scary in a UTV but he said he can do out there @ only 8000 RPMs. He said it crusses 80mph @ 7200rpm. So get ready for some high speed action. Lets just pray the rest of the car holds up:eek::confused:

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000