SNORE Rage @ The River (RATR) UPDATE and ROLL CALL!

KeepItKlean

Jan 27, 2010
Ill be outh there supporting several of my friends from vegas racing 1450 trucks.

Were all staying at the Tropicana.

Prerunning in my rhino

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I would love to go to this but funds are really tight and have a local series final the following weekend that I am commited to.Still working on trying to make it.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Well this is really lame because I am the rep for our class, but I am not going to be able to race. My husband is working out of town and my car is not done:( So, I am planning on being there for Tech on Friday to help all of you anyway I can. I know you are all disappointed that you will not be passed by a female racer this time!:D But I will be at Battle at Primm! Let me know if anyone has any questions or needs help with anything. Lacrecia Beurrier #1928

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I know you are all disappointed that you will not be passed by a female racer this time!:D But I will be at Battle at Primm! Let me know if anyone has any questions or needs help with anything. Lacrecia Beurrier #1928

That's good.... my daughter wants me to have a rear panel made with "You just got your ass whooped by Daddy's Little Girl" for when she's racing the car for me...

Good luck to all the racers....

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
That's good.... my daughter wants me to have a rear panel made with "You just got your ass whooped by Daddy's Little Girl" for when she's racing the car for me...

Good luck to all the racers....

That is awesome! I don't know her, but I like her already! Can't wait to meet her.

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com
Entry list still only shows 6 UTVs. Any others coming that arn't listed on the official entry list?
as far as i know mike it's just going to be 4. i couldn't get my hand controls done in time and Lacrecia Beurrier wont be there either.

i'm going to try and find you this weekend good luck out there.

JLeeper

J-Leep - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 9, 2009
Well, looks like they should have opened it up to "sportsman" type utvs.:rolleyes:

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
We're registered now...better late than never.:D See you guys there, should be a really fun race!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I am totally bummed about missing this race.Bad timing,with Christmas funds are low and getting people to come and help is just to much right now.

crdesigns

Aug 18, 2010
3 utvs showed up, not quite sure that's going to set a impression.
Mad house got 1st on sat Jagged X 2nd. Rockstar 3rd. Wish more would have shown up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000