snore rage at the river

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
how come no utv's. they had a 2 day free live video feed.would have been some good recognition for the utv class.i raced it last year with only one other utv(ram motorsports).it was a blast .just wondering why no utv's race this track. TONY

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I think most teams are prepping for the parker 250 and building new cars....

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Trucks and buggies can race this late bc the 425 and san felipe are still at least two months out

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
he had a new 4 seat rzr conversion to 2 seater when I raced with him.very nice car.last I heard he was taking it to queen for some motor upgrades.we diced it out for 2 laps before he ended up on his lid.seemed like a pretty competitive car and a good dude.i think he may be creeping past his abilities to do longer races though. his car was all green with skulls.it looked a lot like shrives car.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Nope...I was talking about the brand new car that may have been raced one time.....another sponsored car bites the dust:eek:
Hey Jim, did they WAD it up? or just stop racing??? I might know of some people that would be interested in buying the car if they want to sell it....

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Hey Jim, did they WAD it up? or just stop racing??? I might know of some people that would be interested in buying the car if they want to sell it....
They just stopped racing it....I dont know the folks personally...I just knew them from seeing them at the races.

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
dont personally know him either, but he does have a web page(Ram-motorsports.com)bill and dee. mabe you can contact him and make an offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000