JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Photo Curtesy of http://www.dustylenzphotography.com/

Congrats to Brandon Schueler Of Jagged X Winner @ RATR
Photo Curtesy of Mikes Race Photo

Congrats to Jagged X for winning the first UTV allowed race at SNORE. Not a huge turnout for UTV's but I am sure we can chalk that up to timing coming off the heals of the final race at BITD the week before in Henderson. I look forward to the input formt the 3 UTV's that did make it and hopefully we can get a full class at the next run which I think is Battle At Primm (BAP)?

MORE PICS COMING TODAY!! KEEP CHECKING BACK!

Here is the link to the results, Pro UTV is on Page 29.

http://www.snoreracing.net/images/results/2010/ratr.pdf

Photos Curtesy of Mikes Race Photo

Last edited:

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Re: SNORE Rage At The River Results (Pics TO Come)

I would like to here input from the racers about the track and SNORE.

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ

The track was a blast...fast on day one and brutal on day two. I thought SNORE was great, definately a little more laid back than BITD, but an absolutel blast and great atmosphere imho. It's too bad more UTV's didn't show up for sure.:mad:

KeepItKlean

Jan 27, 2010

I was there supporting 3 1450 class trucks.

We did the prerun in my rhino and seemed like a damn fun track.

Looking to possibly race Battle At Primm if i can get all the safety things put together to meet Tech inspection.

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com

my rhino was supposed to be done, or else o wouldn't have pre-entered. but my fabricator's truck obviously takes priority over my rhino, i was there to support the utv's and of course my buddies 1450 #1406 and heavy metal #822 truck. he loved the track, by the way he won 1450 so it was definitely worth my rhino not getting done.

congrats jagged x you guys looked good as well as the other teams did also.

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
first of all thank you for coming out and racing with SNORE we loved having the new teams show up

hope you all had a good time and enjoyed the race

i will be going to the board tonight to see if i can get all the races next year opened up for the utv's you guys did a great job repping yourselves i know it would have been nice to see a few more of ya but also understand finishing other seasons hope to be running with you guys soon :D

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
How long was each race and do you guys always do the 2 day format.I will definitely be going to some of these races if it is opened up but my biggest issue will be pit support.
I know I cant get some of my buddies to go but commiting to all would be asking a lot from them.Do you usually need more than 1 pit crew?

elmariachi

Aug 23, 2009
first of all thank you for coming out and racing with SNORE we loved having the new teams show up

i will be going to the board tonight to see if i can get all the races next year opened up for the utv's you guys did a great job repping yourselves i know it would have been nice to see a few more of ya but also understand finishing other seasons hope to be running with you guys soon :D
Would be nice to see them allow motor swap UTVs for the upcoming races ;)

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Thank you so much for letting us come to play with you! I wasn't there in person this time :( but I sent one of my teammates, Preston In the 1922. We are trying to get the race car ready for February. Thank you again for your hospitality!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000