Sky Diving

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Anybody ever jump? My wife got me a gift certificate for our anniversary. I jump on Saturday the 14 th. What should I expect? I am going solo with an instructor on both sides of me. 13,000' out of a perfectly good airplane. Thoughts/Advice please.

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Right before you jump make sure your head is down between your legs...

So you can kiss your butt goodye.

You got bigger huevos than I do..... No way is my big azz jumping out of a plane... not unless the wing falls off, it is on fire or the motor quits.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
SAME HERE I HATE THAT CHIT.......................I DONT EVEN GO ROLLER COASTERS SCREW THAT CRAP................

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
2 shots of a jack, a kiss to your family, and a big F U to your boss as you jump out the window!!!

You know whats funny...as I was typing this a some stupid bird ust flew into my window and f'd itself up!!! LMAO Dumb bird!!! Hope you have better luck than that stupid bird just had.now the cats probably going to mangle this thing!!!!

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
Right before you jump make sure your head is down between your legs...

So you can kiss your butt goodye.

You got bigger huevos than I do..... No way is my big azz jumping out of a plane... not unless the wing falls off, it is on fire or the motor quits.
Thanks Mike ROTFLMAO

make sure your instructor dont is in good health bro good luck have fun...........
I read that about the guy that died the other day

2 shots of a jack, a kiss to your family, and a big F U to your boss as you jump out the window!!!

Thanks Joey

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
do it like Pastrana did in his hillbilly video jump out with no parachute and have the other person hold you with their legs and land that way. I swear that guy has the biggest nuts in the world i dont think i could make it a day hanging out with his crew with the insane things they do

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n84RlQ71T94"]YouTube - nitro circus 3 trailer[/ame] NITRO CIRCUS..........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000