Site Changes & Additions

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Hey Everyone,

SO I spent the evening going through a few sections like General Chat and Industry news and re organized threads and coordinated them into the applicable sections. If you all could take a minute before you post a new thread and select the proper section you think it should go in that would be sweet. For example if you are posting a question regarding springs or shock valving place the thread into the Suspension and Steering section vs. just the General Chat. This will help make the site a better resource for newer members and readers.

I want to work hard this year to improve the site from a technical assistance standpoint. I know we have the best members and I also know we have the most educated UTV members. So lets put our heads togeather and start adding good solid tech info to the site so that we can further educate our readers and newer UTV enthusiasts. One problem with other sites that we have done so well at avoiding is the "click" type feeling so lets build upon that and draw more enthusiats into the site to open up the exchange of ideas surrounding builds, new products, and technical troubleshooting.

As for additions to the site I added a UTV Grand Prix racing section to better organize information surrounding the ever growing GP style races and events. I also added a UTV Accesories section to allow for a proper section when discussing exactly that, UTV Accesories.

I deleted the M4SX section being that the series is no longer and added all those threads back into the UTV Short Track section.

If you guys have any questions let me know!!!!

Thank you all for your participation and reading of what so many call the BEST UTV Community on the web!

woodysfj40

perpetual noobie
Sep 21, 2010
Wisconsin
www.rockcrawler.com
Safety is spelled...well...safety ;) (not saftey)

Seems to me some of the Extreme/General/Addicted sections mirror what should be discussed in the sections below...for instance, my Shock thread in Extreme is likely better situated in the Suspension section...I just didn't read down the page far enuf :)

Finally, I noted a site issue this weekend...host issue or ? PM me...I've got a private server :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000