Silverstate 150 results

Skidoojunky

Aug 14, 2016
Looks like most everyone opted out of race tracker? Does anyone know the results of the pro turbo and unlimited utv classes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skidoojunky

Aug 14, 2016
What are they charging racers? I see the results are up on the BITD sight.

Can you sum up the day for us George?

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Was a super fun course. I haven't seen so many cars on their lids ever! Seems like everyone was running fast. You didn't see any cars just poking along like most races. Probably the best course for utv in 3-4 years imo.
I think trackers were $150 for this race if u wanted one.

IMG_6177.JPG

Last edited:

Skidoojunky

Aug 14, 2016
Thanks for the recap. Looks like some of the "usual" top guys are a ways down the list. Must have been a wild day!!!

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
It wasn't a super rough course like whooped out but it was really twisty and narrow perfect for bikes and UTV. Fair amount of sand and corners were deep grooved where lot of cars rolled. One car was coming on us so we rabbitted because of the dust and lost him. After a while he was back we were pushing too hard to be comfortable so we pulled off this time. Wasn't 1/2 mile he was rolled. Same thing happened with a 2900 car later we passed them but they came back running hard so we let em by and same thing about 1/2 mi they rolled. So FYI don't pass 1958 or your jinxed to roll it! Lol

Was a very clean race I didn't hear anyone beating anyone up or bikes taken out etc. Started dead engine 4 wide at a time everyone found they spot and we rolled with it. No nerfing from us or on us. I hope everyone else ran clean too. My favorite race in a long time even though we didn't run clean or finish where we expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000