SideXSide Action 1000 Member Promo

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

www.sidexsideaction.com

OK, so UTVUnderground is about to crack our first 1000 member mark! We couldn't be more thrilled and excited!!! So SideXSide Action Magazine had an idea, lets reward the 1000th member and reward the reffering UTVUnderground Member who got them here!

Here is the deal. You start reffering people to the site, make sure when they sign up they put your screen name in under the 'refferer' column. When we hit 1000 we will be hooking the 1000th member and his/her refferer with a SideXSide Action Schwag Bag and a UTVUnderground Schwag Bag!!!!!

This is only the beggining of some awesome member promotions. We have a set of Summers Bros. axles to give away soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of the member support, it is you the member that is making UTVUnderground.com the best UTV forum on the net!!!!!!

www.sidexsideaction.com

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
come on guys lets make this happen.. tell all your buddies to join the festivities......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Congrats to MikeyF and his refferer MikeF...........They will be awarded a SXSAction Gift Bag along with a UTVUnderground shwag bag.

Thank you to all the members who reffered members to the site. We are well beyond a 1000 members inside of 10 months!!! THATS HUGE! Thank you all for making UTVUnderground.com the fastest growing UTV site on the net!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I told Mikey he was old enough to join the forum..... This is the only site that I would let him join. It is family friendly. I also refeered 4 other members in the last week..... The site is growing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000