All UTV's SHOCK SURVEY!

ParaPros Racing

parapros racing
Jun 27, 2009
sun city CA
Fox all the way..

and having them with all the adjustments is very key to dialing them in.

one weekend in the dez hitting the big stuff the next doing a long trail ride.
so adjusting them is the best.

Brad

roadiestar

Conn's Finest! - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
coventry ct
I had WER shocks their service was great. But after 5 attempts they still did not get the valving right. Bought Fox RC2 shocks and wish I did that from the start so much better it's unbelievable .
Wear do you send WER shocks to get valved correctly? I still have the rears but don't know were to send them.

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I had Xmf get me a shim kit for my walkers and valved them myself. It got old bugging others every time i wanted a change. Loved them.

Chris@Zbroz Racing

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 12, 2012
Now that we are an underground supporter, how about adding EXIT shocks to the list? Heres some quick info about EXIT shocks.

We build every single shock custom for your specs. (not a single shock sitting on the shelf)

You run what our top pros run. The shock we build for you, is exactly the shock that our racers use.

We use nothing but the best springs accompanied by all machined and hard anodized parts, nothing cast.

Our shock designer/builder is Mike Hallock, Former owner/founder of Custom Axis suspension. Over 20 years experience with top pros.

EXIT shocks were on the cars of the top three GNCC cars in 2011, claiming the championship in both WORCS and GNCC.

We offer a "Ride Quality Guarantee" with every shock sold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000