SEMA

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
We will be there!! My SR1 will be on display in the MagnaFlow Outdoor booth - and Jason and I will probably be there from Tuesday night through Sunday - SEMA during the week, the track from Friday through Sunday! Can't wait!! HUGE THANKS to MAGNAFLOW for hooking us up this year!! :)

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
My Dually will be outside and my Rhino will be upstairs both reppin Cognito Motorsports....but I am staying behind to keep an eye on the shop:( Have fun guys its an awesome show!! If you have never been take some GOOD walkin shoes;)

VIAIR

Viair Corporation - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2010
Irvine, CA
WWW.VIAIRCORP.COM
My Dually will be outside and my Rhino will be upstairs both reppin Cognito Motorsports....but I am staying behind to keep an eye on the shop:( Have fun guys its an awesome show!! If you have never been take some GOOD walkin shoes;)
LOL... I got the dress shirts & nikes packed..

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Have fun everyone. I cant make it due to a trip with a Arctic Cat I am going to be on but please get some pics and report your stories!!
Arctic Cat isn't until Friday. Come on Joey. Everyone else is doing it...

I'll be there Tuesday - Thursday. If you see anybody with an Octane Media shirt on, stop and say hey.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
I will be there!! working at the Lucas Oil Off Road Race Demo. Can't wait!!

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
so can you pay to get in?? i havent been to sema in forever my wife use to get me passes along with the AVN dealio.. cool wife huh? I would love to go and check stuff out..

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
so can you pay to get in?? i havent been to sema in forever my wife use to get me passes along with the AVN dealio.. cool wife huh? I would love to go and check stuff out..
No, you cannot pay to get in. It's supposed to be industry-only. I'm sure you can find someone to get you a pass, though. We go as media, so it's almost impossible for me to fake it, but I'm sure someone on here can pull it off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000