Seen the Infamous Sand Bullet (Buckshot)...NOT Impressed at all.

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Well, As I just stated. I've seen the Bullet today down at the Orange County Fair Grounds on display.
I'm not impressed at all with the build. Looks like your Average good garage build. Many things I would change on it and Upgrade. From the looks of it, It looks very unfinished.
I'm don't mean to sound like there's nothing good about it. Because I would sure hold my head high and drive it but it's just not what I would build.
Here's some pics I took before my wife dragged me out of the booth and told me "this is not the SSSS, Now lets get back to the fair!!!!"

Hmmm, That fuel pump looks familiur

BuckshotBullet

Sep 7, 2010
Here is some video of my first trip out to glamis with it,.... well first time driving it at all

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOxkoh1u8C4]YouTube - Buckshot Bullet in Glamis[/ame]

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Looks like it handles well and is fast. That thing would be badass if it had some nice body work and powdercoat. I've seen some very nice stuff come out of Buckshot I'm just wondering why it looks unfinished and ugly?:eek: Was it just built for drag racing?

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Need to add some grab handles for the Passenger. Glad to see you finally got to drive it out in the dunes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000