Second Annual Builder Suspension Show & Shine

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Hi all we are getting ready for our Second Annual Builder Suspension Show & Shine October 21-23(22nd Main Event) at Superstition riding area a little different this year. we are inviting all makes and models of sideXsides and asking participating vendors to bring out anything they like for displays and debut to the public. Just want a free fun get to know your builders weekend. last year was great and I enjoyed meeting the people who "Build" this sport. Hopefully we can get a little of everything out this year will be updating as we get more info. Chad.
TeryxForums.net Long Travel Shootout! | UTV Blog
Second Annual Builder Suspension Show & Shine - Kawasaki Teryx Forum
Second Annual Builder Suspension Show & Shine Builder interest Thread - Kawasaki Teryx Forum
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Superstition_Mountain
2011 Vendors
1. FuelUTV
2. Fiber Skinz
3. K2 Concepts
4. Long Travel Industries
5. Shields Speed Shop
6. Mosebilt Off-road
7. scorrs-racing
8. XMF
9. Custom Creations
10. Duner Tunes
11. Kawasaki Team Green
12. Amsoil
13. Benchmark Performance
14. Pro Armor
15. DWT
16. Magnum Off-Road
17. SDR Motorsports
18. UTV Underground
19. Dragonfire Racing
20. DASA Racing
21. SSV Works
22. Muzzy's
More in the works! Chad.

Last edited:

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
this is a great event. last year had a bunch of nice cars and great people also you get to meet the builders and go for a ride in some awsome machines and really see how the products work before you purchase. also plenty of fun group rides.

chad59

Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Yes Sir it was, We are hoping to get all types of cars this year should be fun. great place to see what you like and compare cars. Chad.

chad59

Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Everyone is invited, want to have a blast more the merrier not brand specific either come one come all

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
ofcourse, anyone and everyone is welcome to come out, we trying to get a all makes and models out this year so it would be awsome to have that rig there. also trying to get the venders out in setting that we can see the products they make up close and how they really work. its a fun weekend with great people.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
So we're not sure if this will be accepted as a SxS or UTV but this is the prototype for a production car we'd like to enter in the offroad market.

Is there a sign up or something we need to do or just show up?

Thanks

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJLInGsxiIw]‪Long Travel Shootout 2010‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

heres is a link to a video of last years event

chad59

Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
So we're not sure if this will be accepted as a SxS or UTV but this is the prototype for a production car we'd like to enter in the offroad market.

Is there a sign up or something we need to do or just show up?

Thanks
Just pm me with any vendor info and I will update with attending vendors. Chad.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
The dates are..........OCTOBER 21st thru the 23rd..(Fri. thru Sun.) with Saturday being the big show and shine and the rest of the time is just BS'in and ridin. All are welcome and a good time is sure to be had. Ohhh the location is going to be At "THE DIP" in Superstition. Imperial Valley:D:D

If you have any further questions PM myself (scmo777) or chad59..........

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
The dates are..........OCTOBER 21st thru the 23rd..(Fri. thru Sun.) with Saturday being the big show and shine and the rest of the time is just BS'in and ridin. All are welcome and a good time is sure to be had. Ohhh the location is going to be At "THE DIP" in Superstition. Imperial Valley:D:D

If you have any further questions PM myself (scmo777) or chad59..........
SCHANNON, LA FAMILIA IS GOING TO CAMP WITH YOU GUYS TOO. SHOULD BE FUN. LOTS OF CAMPING AREA @ THE DIP.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
We realllly want to go to this event...BUT timing is horrible:( It is the absolute worst weekend possible for us. We are ALWAYS crashing for SEMA that weekend.:mad:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THE VIDEO OF THE DUNE IS @ SAND DAM. THERE IS ALSO SAND FINGERS. EVERYTHING ELSE IS DIRT & ROCK LIKE OCOTILLO WELLS. SOME FUN WASHES & MUDHILLS. WHOOPED OUT TRAILS TO TEST THE LONG TRAVEL SETUPS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000