All UTV's Seat Question

bean dip

GabeZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Hemet, Ca.
Should stock replacement seats come with holes for the Sub/belt hole? I got some seats from PRP and they dont have sub holes, WTF?

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
The seat lowering brackets done come with a provision for the sub belt, that wouldnt be a safe way to attach a sub belt. Usually people run them over the front of the seat, and fab a mount so they can bolt to the steel frame under the seat release latch.

Someone was selling a kit with all the hardware to do so, but I cant recall who.

This is probably why their rhino specific seats dont have the sub belt hole, it would just collect sand, as you cant run the belt through there anyways.

Axl

Premier Racing Products - Official UTVUnderground
Apr 13, 2009
SoCal
www.effinoffroad.com
Our UTV seats don't typically come with crotch slots since they are 3" shorter in the seating area compared to our other seats. They can be ordered that way no problem, but most people run their crotch belt on the outside of the seat, for comfort purposes.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Our UTV seats don't typically come with crotch slots since they are 3" shorter in the seating area compared to our other seats. They can be ordered that way no problem, but most people run their crotch belt on the outside of the seat, for comfort purposes.
maybe there should be an small indentation on the front for a crotch strap.

I use a bolt provided with the belts and drilled under the latch pin on the cross frame, this also keep the strap from hitting the latch and releasing the seat :eek:

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I installed Corbeau baja SS seat in my Tery. They do have the hole for the sub belt but they are much larger seats then stock so I can see why stock bolt in seats would not have them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000