Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
For those interested, I will be contacting

Ruth Wenstrom
909-382-2600

824 S. Commercenter Circle
San Bernardino, CA 92408

in the next few weeks. I am overly busy with work right now and don't have a lot of free time, but I want to get the ball rolling. I'm hoping to get a trail I can ride to from my house which will let me do things on a little looser schedule.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll start building a list as Dave has done. I want to make the meeting on the 15th, but that will depend on what shift they have me working.

Dan...

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
For those interested, I will be contacting

Ruth Wenstrom
909-382-2600

824 S. Commercenter Circle
San Bernardino, CA 92408

in the next few weeks. I am overly busy with work right now and don't have a lot of free time, but I want to get the ball rolling. I'm hoping to get a trail I can ride to from my house which will let me do things on a little looser schedule.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll start building a list as Dave has done. I want to make the meeting on the 15th, but that will depend on what shift they have me working.

Dan...
Dan ,Ill be at the meeting also .

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I won't make the meetings but keep a post going when you have work days, we'll do our best to be there.
You got it, we all have a lot to learn to make it go smooth , just trying to get all the ducks in a row if you know what I'm saying .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000