Saturday very bad day for us ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
OK, The kid that hit my truck is 18 going to be 19 in Dec.

Young and Pendejo and your right I hang that boy by his small Huevitos ;-)

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
That sucks Cisco! I'm glad that it happened late at night and not during the day when people are out and about that could have been really bad. And for the kid, I hope he dosen't get a license back until he is 50.................If you need any thing let me know.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Woah CIsco, just saw this thread!! I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said, but "Thank God" you and your family weren't hurt in this mess!!

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
That sucks Cisco! I'm glad that it happened late at night and not during the day when people are out and about that could have been really bad. And for the kid, I hope he dosen't get a license back until he is 50.................If you need any thing let me know.

Thank you Baby, i may need you for my Crew Cab Project ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Hope he had insurance? If not hope you have uninsured motorist coverage! I carry 100 grand just in case these pendejos don't, because shit happens! As long as it is Glass, Metal, and Plastic it can be fixed! Frank, you would have made sure he was well taken care of before you hung him;););) Your heart is big my friend and I know what you would have done! As mad as you are you don't care to see anyone hurt;););)

So we pick up the pieces and move on and be glade we are all safe! Darwin has his place in the world, stay safe my friend!
Your right I make sure he was OK, then hang him from his small Huevitos ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
I went to see the car yesterday and it is totaled, going to try and take some pic's if I can ;-)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I'm happy you and your family are ok . Hopefully the kid will be ok and learn from this and make better choices latter in life.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
OK, The kid that hit my truck is 18 going to be 19 in Dec.

Young and Pendejo and your right I hang that boy by his small Huevitos ;-)

Ditto as all the others thoughts and well wishes.

You know that you would've only hung him by one Huevito. He's young and hopefully smart enough to realize his mistake. We've all been there at some time or another, I'm just glad he wasn't killed, which would've complicated things a bit more.:(

Hope the truck gets fixed right, after a hit like that it may never be the same again!

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009

You know that you would've only hung him by one Huevito. He's young and hopefully smart enough to realize his mistake. We've all been there at some time or another, I'm just glad he wasn't killed, which would've complicated things a bit more.:(

Hope the truck gets fixed right, after a hit like that it may never be the same again!
I am having them certify the frame ;-)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com

I WORRY ABOUT THE TRANSMISSION AFTER BEING MOVED THAT FAR IN PARK. ALSO IF IT BENT THE SPRING DID IT BEND THE FRAME? HOW IS THE KID CISCO?

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
I WORRY ABOUT THE TRANSMISSION AFTER BEING MOVED THAT FAR IN PARK. ALSO IF IT BENT THE SPRING DID IT BEND THE FRAME? HOW IS THE KID CISCO?

I don't know, Vicky and I talk about going over or call to see how he doing, this may work out to be good or bad, you never know how the family is going to react ;-)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well, you didn't go out at 1 in the morning and throw your truck in front of their drunk son! :mad:

I'd be glad that someone was concerned about his well being, just like they should be concerned about your property. But I guess I'm the exception not the rule.

We've had this conversation one too many times on the rides, but just imagine if everyone cared for each other like La Familia does... The world would be an awesome place, huh?
:)

Reactions: 1 person

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Well, you didn't go out at 1 in the morning and throw your truck in front of their drunk son! :mad:

I'd be glad that someone was concerned about his well being, just like they should be concerned about your property. But I guess I'm the exception not the rule.

We've had this conversation one too many times on the rides, but just imagine if everyone cared for each other like La Familia does... The world would be an awesome place, huh?:)

Yup that is the problem about some peeps they just go off on the other end ;-)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com

We've had this conversation one too many times on the rides, but just imagine if everyone cared for each other like La Familia does... The world would be an awesome place, huh?:)
AMEN. NO MORE WARS, FAMINE OR PESTALENCE.(SP)WE WOULD BE JUST LIKE YOU CISCO & WANT TO CHECK ON THE KID. CISCO ES LA CORIZON PURO.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Vicky and I stop by to see how the kid was doing, we got to meet his Uncle and Mom, did not get to see the kid but His Mom told us that he OK, has a 6" to 8" cut in nis head with lots of staples, a caved in area on the right side of his head and forehead + the top of his head look like a cone head.

Here the pic's of the car, as you can see on one of them the passenger side is where the bumper of my truck hit and the diver side is where he hit it with his head.

Man God was with him.

On this one you can see the passenger door moved back.

On this one you can see the front all gone.

And here the one that has my bumper on the windsheld and his head comming the other direction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000