RZR XP900 paddle tire testing

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
it is a nice build, the doors are sick. I put up some pics on RZRF.

those wheels are Daves from FSS, pretty cool too.

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Nice informative testing and write up. Really appreciate it and great timing for me. I was just talking with FSS yesterday as I am soon to be purchasing a set of paddles.The guys over at FSS certainly do know there stuff and the testing confirms what I think they already knew?

I have run the comp cut and staggered Blaster with the front shoulder -shoulder smoothy over Prez day (wet sand) and they worked extremely well for general duning and hill climbing. The one thing about them is the cost. They cost $300 - $400 more for a set than the 9 paddle Extremes. I am just not sure if paying the extra will make any difference (testing says no)? I do like to slide out and drift the rear end and something tells me that will be easier with the Blaster? Also, the Blaster looks a whole lot better from a cosmetic perspective IMHO.

One tire combo I have not found much about on the forums is the DWT Doonz. I have friends that run them on their XP's and swear by them. They paid about 1/2 the price and say they are better, lighter and do all things fairly well. I wonder if any of you have any feedback or input on these? I would love to hear Dave's opinion.

Thanks this was my first post but likely not my last.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
Nice informative testing and write up. Really appreciate it and great timing for me. I was just talking with FSS yesterday as I am soon to be purchasing a set of paddles.The guys over at FSS certainly do know there stuff and the testing confirms what I think they already knew?

I have run the comp cut and staggered Blaster with the front shoulder -shoulder smoothy over Prez day (wet sand) and they worked extremely well for general duning and hill climbing. The one thing about them is the cost. They cost $300 - $400 more for a set than the 9 paddle Extremes. I am just not sure if paying the extra will make any difference (testing says no)? I do like to slide out and drift the rear end and something tells me that will be easier with the Blaster? Also, the Blaster looks a whole lot better from a cosmetic perspective IMHO.

One tire combo I have not found much about on the forums is the DWT Doonz. I have friends that run them on their XP's and swear by them. They paid about 1/2 the price and say they are better, lighter and do all things fairly well. I wonder if any of you have any feedback or input on these? I would love to hear Dave's opinion.

Thanks this was my first post but likely not my last.
The Doonz are great on a Rhino or original RZR. They are too small for an XP. They will work, but they are not the ideal setup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000