RZR XP4 1000 BITD Build

BDorland

“Plan Ahead to Get Aheadâ€
Jul 4, 2013
The time has come for the build of my XP4 1000. As some of you know I want race in The Mint 400. My goal is to finish the race and not focus on winning. I feel that if I can finish the race that would be an accomplishment in itself. We’re doing a mild build including cage, seats, doors, fuel cell and any other necessary items to pass tech. Please chime in with any advice or ideas and I will keep a log of the build as we proceed. We’ll see what happens, stay tuned.

Last edited:

PCI Race Radios

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com
The time has come for the build of my XP4 1000. As some of you know I’m racing in The Mint 400 this year. My goal is to finish the race and not focus on winning. I feel that if I can finish the race that would be an accomplishment in itself. We’re doing a mild build including cage, seats, doors, fuel cell and any other necessary items to pass tech. Please chime in with any advice or ideas and I will keep a log of the build as we proceed. Here’s a sketch of what I’m thinking, we’ll see what happens, stay tuned.

That will be quite a feat just to finish the race, we wish you luck!

When you are ready for your race communications give us a holler, we will make sure you are all set. I would highly recommend a good quality radio and intercom system from a safety standpoint. We also have wired/blown helmets, driving suits etc to get you ready for race day.

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
The time has come for the build of my XP4 1000. As some of you know I’m racing in The Mint 400 this year. My goal is to finish the race and not focus on winning. I feel that if I can finish the race that would be an accomplishment in itself. We’re doing a mild build including cage, seats, doors, fuel cell and any other necessary items to pass tech. Please chime in with any advice or ideas and I will keep a log of the build as we proceed. Here’s a sketch of what I’m thinking, we’ll see what happens, stay tuned.

the seats are a little far back LOL:D....will be watching the build, it will be a bitchin racer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000