Polaris RZR XP 900: Exhaust, intake and computer...Worth the investment?

Boschma

I have a 2011 RZR XP 900 that engine wise is bone stock. I've been thinking about getting an exhaust system and intake for it. Maybe get a computer flash for it too. Just curious....how big of a difference will the power be? Is it worth it in the long run? Any problems that can come from doing this?

I know this will be more of an opinionated question.....whats my best route? Brands and models to go?

Thanks for all the help.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
If you choose wisely those mods can have Huge gains. I'd say look at Sparks racing. It is what we are using on all our race cars.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Have several hundred Double Down Intake kits out there now. Proven system that has taken on the King Of the Hammers, Dirt Series and Lucas. Instant seat of the pants acceleration, Midrange punch and top end power. Dyno's proved 8 t 10 hp gain anywhere in the power band versus stock. No controller needed!!! Have a complete package that gives you everything you need to dial in and dial up your 900. Currently sponsor the Carr One/ Patrige Motorsports 5 car team. Bryan Carr is first in points in the Dirt Series and second in Lucas Oil Reginal here in Cali.. Give us a call if you have any questions.
Mark (760) 955-1409

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000