RZR trailer mods

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
So I got this awesome trailer for haulin two quads or a standard rzr and a quad. My jagged x is too long and wide for the gate in the back of the trailer so I started to make it work. I am widening out the back to start and the I'm going to build ramps so I can still fit a quad in the front. It has a 30 gallon gas tank on the front and it has perfect spots for storage boxes above the fenders that I need to find some the right size. This is what it looks like.
View attachment 10329

Here is my modified ramp and sides. I still have to weld it all up and figure out how to hold it closed and be lockable. Now the opening is 68.5 inches wide and it used to be 60". I'm hoping even with aftermarket wheels and tires down the road it will still fit.
View attachment 10330

Next is to figure out what I am going to do for ramps for inside the trailer. The back part is about 110 inches from ramp to the atv area so it should only need to raise up 3 feet maybe. Gonna have to go in the back yard and see what I can make work will get pics when I start that. I always liked how this trailer was setup and thought others might too.

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000