RZR seats on a Rhino help.

Pokahpolice

Sep 4, 2011
Standish, Maine
Looking for some advise/guidance on mounting RZR seats in the Rhino. I just sent the payment for the seats but haven't even seen them yet so don't really know what I've dove into yet.

Is it just a matter of bolting them to the stock bases? Are guys welding tabs? Thanks

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
My bases are made out of diamond plate cut to the same shape as the stock bases. I am having trouble loading pics I can load one per post so I'm going to make three posts sorry

Attachments

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
Hope that helps. If you use the stock bases it actually limits your leg room more than the rhino seats if you build some bases like mine it gives just the same or a little more than stock leg room.

Pokahpolice

Sep 4, 2011
Standish, Maine
So it looks like you can just bolt them right to the base? I'm only 5'6" so I actually wouldn't mind being a bit closer rather than more leg room.

Dude, who blew a load on your seats? Looks like someone spilled paint on them?

Bayoutiger

2012 700SE Rhineaux
Mar 8, 2012
Central FL
07...Would you mind posting a picture of the seat in the rhino? I want to do this but haven't seen what they look like installed. Thanks.

CustomizedRhino13

Hot Rod Kool Aid
Mar 7, 2013
Mariposa, Ca
I just put these seats in that look like rzr seats and mounted them to the stock bases. I used self tapers to mount them. They work like stock.They came off a gocart that we scraped and so far are way more comfortable than stock. I just did it today.

Attachments

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
Here are some pics of them in the machine. I have mounted them both ways, but the way I have them now is way more secure then mounting it to the plastic bases. I'm only 5'6" tall and I love how the seats sit in the rhino

Attachments

superdean

my07rhino
Jun 17, 2009
Hanford, CA
Here are some pics of them in the machine. I have mounted them both ways, but the way I have them now is way more secure then mounting it to the plastic bases. I'm only 5'6" tall and I love how the seats sit in the rhino
Good looking Rhino. Hope you're still enjoying it.
Dean

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Foxman

Mar 7, 2013
That has to be the coolest shifter knob over... Im jealous

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
Good looking Rhino. Hope you're still enjoying it.
Dean

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Hey dean it's been awhile. I absolutely love the rhino just got back from the dunes last weekend. It was a blast I was blazing through the whoops at 45 50 mph it's was awesome. how do you like the xp4

superdean

my07rhino
Jun 17, 2009
Hanford, CA
Hey dean it's been awhile. I absolutely love the rhino just got back from the dunes last weekend. It was a blast I was blazing through the whoops at 45 50 mph it's was awesome. how do you like the xp4
XP4 is doing great. Sorry for late response. I'm not getting my notifications after posting through Tapatalk.

I still haven't found another MT that works as good as that one. I've taken some of what I learned building it and started www.shockwerksusa.com and www.facebook.com/shockwerksusa

OP; Sorry for the hijack but I can help you with more pics if you like as I'm the one that did the mod on what is now 07rhintax 's Rhino.

Untitled by deanhoover, on Flickr

Members online

No members online now.