'RZR ISLAND' Movie

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
We decided to shoot another short-film for your entertainment. The idea popped in my head that morning and we shot it that day. Hope you guys enjoy it.

'When a young man is washed ashore a, what he thought, deserted island. He then begins to unravel the mysteries and have the time of his life.'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqN-Kz6_SxA&list=UUf2MoKBzfvSP6etPOvE_1QA"]RZR ISLAND MOVIE (RZR XP 1000 - Short Film) - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: 1 person

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
im no siskel and ebert.LOL.so I will be nice and not comment on the movie itself .but I do highly recommend that if you are going to throw the Polaris name around,you might try promoting a little safety,seatbelts atleast.or mabe even a helmet..... edited to add , that looks like an awesome place to ride....

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
im no siskel and ebert.LOL.so I will be nice and not comment on the movie itself .but I do highly recommend that if you are going to throw the Polaris name around,you might try promoting a little safety,seatbelts atleast.or mabe even a helmet..... edited to add , that looks like an awesome place to ride....
I really appreciate your comment. I promise that any riding you saw up close they were not only going very slow but much caution was provided. We not only harness up but wear helmets if danger is a possibility. I will most likely decide to have everyone put on belts in all scenes just to promote safety.
We do not throw caution to the wind for entertainment sake. I still hope that you were somewhat entertained despite our faux pas.

Did you not like the movie itself? Again, it was thought up and filmed all in one day...I would just like to know what the community likes or dislikes.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Nice work guys!!!

I get a kick out of your videos and I know Polaris does too. Keep up the great work!! We need some RZRSharpStudios vids for UTVUnderground!! We want more riding content from guys like you in Oklahoma and in other areas! Keep it rocking.

Also what Tony said.. Get that safety gear on..

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
I really appreciate your comment. I promise that any riding you saw up close they were not only going very slow but much caution was provided. We not only harness up but wear helmets if danger is a possibility. I will most likely decide to have everyone put on belts in all scenes just to promote safety.
We do not throw caution to the wind for entertainment sake. I still hope that you were somewhat entertained despite our faux pas.

Did you not like the movie itself? Again, it was thought up and filmed all in one day...I would just like to know what the community likes or dislikes.
well lets just say that I did watch the whole thing, which is a lot more than I can say for some of the other vids out there.and in one day is pretty cool also

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
If you make sure everyone has a harness and helmet on in vids that would be great.
I thought the vid was awesome. It was corny but I love stuff like that. The helicopter shots were awesome!!!! That looks like a fun place to camp and ride and maybe fish.

Soonerjeeper

Nov 24, 2013
Nice work guys!!!

I get a kick out of your videos and I know Polaris does too. Keep up the great work!! We need some RZRSharpStudios vids for UTVUnderground!! We want more riding content from guys like you in Oklahoma and in other areas! Keep it rocking.

Also what Tony said.. Get that safety gear on..
The best is yet to come! Let us know what we can do for UTVunderground. We love and live to entertain!
Thanks for your compliments and Yes, safety will be shown more prominently in our videos from here on out.

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
Hey John where is this at ? us Arizona guys don't get see sand and water at the same time very often. We are kinda use to bouncing off of cactus LOL..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000