RZR-4 turned 2 seater desert car- Almost done...

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com
Here's a little something we've been working on for a while. Seats 2, fuel, battery, etc behind front seats.

It's still a work in progress. 99% of the chassis and sheetmetal is done. Still needs shocks finished and some real tires & wheels. Still needs wired too.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
been wondering when someone would do that. needs some different angle at the B pillar sheetmetal. too squae.

have you weighed it? what is the weight bias?

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com
been wondering when someone would do that. needs some different angle at the B pillar sheetmetal. too squae.

have you weighed it? what is the weight bias?
haven't got it on a scale yet....

it is pretty square, but it's functional. If we had a little more time to figure aesthetics.... We were overdue as it is. It's for a customer.
The picture doesn't do it any justice. It looks off balance, but it's better in person. As soon as everything else is wired and a spare tire is in place, correct shocks and tires mounted, it will flow a little better.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
WOW! I really liek the way it looks in the pic where the wheels are off. I think I would like to see the rear fenders stretched a little and then some spare tire action.....looking good. definitley a first!! Great work Holz and BajaXP!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000