Rugged Radios Action Packed Weekend!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
There's a ton of events going on this weekend and we're going to as many of them as possible. We're going to be at three different races, on top of one of the biggest trade shows of the year. Check out below to see what all the excitement's about:

First up is the SCORE International Offroad & UTV Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona. From September 23rd to the 25th, we're gonna be slinging some pretty dang good prices so come by and say hi.

Next up is The Lucas Oil "Fight Under the Lights" short course night race! This one is in Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park, September 23rd and 24th. I'm especially stoked because I'm gonna be there for this one, ready to provide service and sales to anyone who needs it! Come stop by the booth if you need any last minute tuning or equipment!

Then we have the Nor Cal Rock Racing - Round Three! This one is Sept 24th in Prairie City, CA and is sure to be one of the most exciting events of the year. Lots of intense racing, high speeds, rock crawling, and carnage! We'll be on site as well ready to do any last minute tuning or sales if you need it.

The last event this weekend for us is the VORRA race in Prairie City as well. This is in conjunction with the NCRR series so we'll be there for the weekend helping you guys out.

jericl2010

May 22, 2017
Hi,

I bought a 2005 duramax not too long ago and it came with an refi 5 switch tuner. I had no idea that it was there or what it was when i found it. I went to have it smoked and the station said their computer can't read by computer data. I googled efi tuner duramax arroyo grande (where I live, also) and saw that you had posted on this awhile back, but I can't find the post again I think it said you did your own tune somehow. I have read that I should be able to tune it back to factory, but I can't find any good info on this subject and have no idea how to go about this. Is there anyway you can provide me some information. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!
Jason

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
So I just found the post you are talking about. I really have no idea what is going on there, but it seems that a former employee here used to do that kinda stuff. I'm not sure why he was using the Rugged account to do this, but he's obviously been gone since way before I've been here. Sorry to say but the only thing we tune around here is antennas. Hopefully you can get it figured out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000