All UTV's Rugged heaset questions

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
if i want my headset to fit tighter do i just bend the metal bracket?

also can i replace the speakers with better ones? with my ipod cranked they sound like shit. and no its not just the ghetto music i listen to that does it.

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
if i want my headset to fit tighter do i just bend the metal bracket?

also can i replace the speakers with better ones? with my ipod cranked they sound like shit. and no its not just the ghetto music i listen to that does it.
Headsets usually come in two variations. One with speakers ideal for loud clear voice communication, and one with speakers ideal for quality music listening. Either one will give a little on the other. Theres not one that does both perfectly.

roostingrhino

Roost That Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 21, 2009
I have the Rugged "Ultimate" off-Road headsets in my car and couldn't be happier! They sound AMAZING compared to others I have owned and/or tried, plus they fit snug. Not sure if you can order just the speakers or not.
are they the carbon fiber ones?

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
The ultimate Headsets are an over the head with gel ear seals, cloth covers, Sheepskin Pillow top, Carbon Fiber ear Cups and better speakers and a foam mic muff. They are worth every penny. As far as bending the rear bracket they are made out of spring steel and don't like to be bent but i have heard of a few ppl trying this. You might also try the gel ear seals to make for a better sound coming out of the headset that you have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000