Other RUESCH Panther 1000

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
They were supposed to show up to the SxS Shootout in January, but did not show. I tried to get them out to the Dune Tour, and that didn't happen either.

The engine looks impressive. I think it is made by ATK.

I have not had the opportunity to drive any Ruesch UTV yet, so I am holding my opinion until then.

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
i have heard from a few that the older rueshs aint good at all and break alot. the panther 1000 on paper looks great but we will see when some start buying them and the reports are widespread on how they are. If its True and the motor is a ATK thats gonna be one awesome powerplant. It reminds me of the folan motors that are used in europe in dualsport bikes

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
I'd like to see him blitz some 2-3 foot woops pined out if it can handel 50 miles of that with no problems then well talk about it, we all know anyone can rip around a parking lot with little or no problems I want to see it boost some air and blast some woops. my 3 cents

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Guy bought one and on his second ride the shock tower welds broke over some whoops...Quality!:eek:

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
maybe thats why they kept it on the flat ground for the intro

Mush

Food Stamp Ninja - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Hendertucky NV
engine looks powerful, but there was an owner last month or so said he bought one and all the welds FAILED in the middle of a easy ride.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
the body lines are almost exactly rhino body lines!!! and the chassis looks extremely identical!!! rhino with a rotax much better more quality!!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I have heard on another form that there joining up with fox to get the suspension dialed in, which would be good cause my fox shocks work great. As for the frame I hope they finger that one out before there is to much negative feedback and it put them out of buss

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000