Round 4 SXS Stadium Series!!!!

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Re: Round 4 SXS Stadium Series THIS WEEKEND!

Sounds like a great race see you guys at rd 5

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az

had a great effin time. lost a rear right wheel just before the front straight and ended my day, I am so bummed, was duking it out with Austin and Brent when this happened.

heat race I started 10th and ended up 5th, they inverted the top 5 for the main and I started on poll, with Bobby right behind me:eek:.

congrats to the winners.

Thanks to Austins dad (John?)for letting me use the pressure washer to get off all that Perris mud! lol

Thanks to Racer greg for the jack (Blue rhino #2)

Great to see Corry and Jason, Bobby, Shane, Doug and Code, and finally meet Austin K. and his dad, and Jacob P. Good talking with you and thanks for the kind words for my racing. I appreciate it.

A big Thanks to HRT Motorsports for letting me Drive one of the best machines on the track, car handled great. You guys might not understand how much I appreciate Driving this rhino. :D

Thanks to Chris at Benchmark Performance, for some last minute testing and tuning before this race. :)

My little motor was doing pretty well out there, and put a smile on my face.

Rog

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009

Well, this wasn't the best weekend for me, but the worst day racing is still better than any day NOT racing! :) I was battling the flu all weeked, and then was just plagued with silly little issues with my Rhino throughout practice and qualifying. 4 laps into the main, lower a-arm popped out and my race was over....spent the rest of it watching the race on the infield with Doug Mittag.

Big thanks to Weller Racing as always....I'm excited to get some testing done and rip around some more! XMF - its ALWAYS awesome to have you guys out there with us!!! :) Thanks so much for coming out! It's always fun pitting with everyone...Bobby, Kimbrells, Jake, etc......and a HUGE thank you to whoever it was that parked my little broken Rhino under our canopy last night!!! You guys rock!!!

Rog, it was fun as always battling it out on the track....see you next time! :)

Also wanted to welcome my newest sponsor - DMC/Advantage - thank you so much for coming onboard despite my performance this weekend - lol! :) The Tilted Kilt is also sponsoring me for the M4SX Series as well as LOORRS - so big thanks there,too!! :)

Thanks to the Dirt Alliance for a fun event once more! Nice to always know there will be plenty of people in the stands, and lots of good competition on the track!!! :)

I'm tired.....sick....gonna go get a pedicure now. 'Night all!! :)

Last edited:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Fig the one race I don't go to the track layout is sweet ! I thought RD3 track was sick to watch but that S turn looked kinda tough. Hey what was up with Bobby running the rhino instead of the t-rex ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000