Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
YOU CAN GO TO YOUR DEALER AND ORDER IT TODAY! it they said "BY spring 2017"
just to Humor you....I called my Local dealership in bakersfield and they never heard of a high performance order only A/C....so i figured I'd try a well know dealership....you may have heard of it...Berts Mega Mall...They didnt have a clue as to what I was talking about either. So no...you cant walk into your local dealership and order 1.

Reactions: warlock

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
just to Humor you....I called my Local dealership in bakersfield and they never heard of a high performance order only A/C....so i figured I'd try a well know dealership....you may have heard of it...Berts Mega Mall...They didnt have a clue as to what I was talking about either. So no...you cant walk into your local dealership and order 1.
Liar.

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016
Well you should be able to... Read through that first post on that link and see for yourself...

Like I said, I have talked to them about building me one. Ordering one is only a phone call away...

http://www.wildcatforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=964690

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
"Companies must produce a
minimum of 1000 units per year to be accepted." Page 31
This is straight from the utv rule book pro production definition. The way I read that they must have 1000 already sold.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

fortune46x

Aug 1, 2013
Iowa
Anything coming out of Gordons camp is custom and isn't production based at this point - not only as per rule book but as per a company that produces the base platform for the race cars to be build off.

No announcement today , and I'd lay money that cat doesn't acknowledge it on social media Just like they did with the baja car (another custom build). They blew up social media for their other releases and promotions of everything.

"It could be a production car" - well my aunt could grow a dick and be my uncle too.. so there's that.

Reactions: Gilroyboy

Gilroyboy

Nov 24, 2014
Gilroy
Anything coming out of Gordons camp is custom and isn't production based at this point - not only as per rule book but as per a company that produces the base platform for the race cars to be build off.

No announcement today , and I'd lay money that cat doesn't acknowledge it on social media Just like they did with the baja car (another custom build). They blew up social media for their other releases and promotions of everything.

"It could be a production car" - well my aunt could grow a dick and be my uncle too.. so there's that.

For your sake i sure hope she doesn't ! hahahaha

but come on rules are rules this car is not a production car, any of us can see that clear as day i dont care if its donald trump, the car is not available to the public. That means it is not production, and someone needs to step up and we all know who and make sure rules are kept in place.

If AC wants to play with the big dogs than they should get their shit together and make a car worth a shit and build it.

I know damn well if can am didn't release the amount of cars they did, then we would not be racing them in the production class because everyone would shit a brick. Its just funny how rules are being bent, and im all for max getting into the sport but lets be real, a SST body on a custom chassis is not an utv or resemble one. Regardless of being in the unlimited class. SHIT is Getting Out of hand !!!

Mostly im just mad i couldn't finish my car for this weekend hahaha

Reactions: crazywatson

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016
To get past arguing the fact you can order one right now and add to what fortune46x said, I don't believe that the machine being raced in Parker is an Arctic Cat... Some people have said the name and what not, but to my knowledge, the machine that we saw in BAJA will not be raced again for at least a month and a half or so... I saw somewhere that said "Speed" as the mfg, maybe RG is running this machine under the SPEED brand?

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
The rule is not about being able to 'order one', the rule states that the manufacturer must have produced...PRODUCED, 1000 units prior to it being eligible for the Pro UTV NA or Pro UTV turbo class. Otherwise it should...MUST race in unlimited. So Robby and Max should be tossed to unlimited and IMO, Max should be racing trophy karts and not BITD. My 2 pesos!

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Robby will now be racing the unlimited class.

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
There is this really odd guy from Morristown Arizona who spanked the chit out of RG at KOH. Hoping the same thing happens this weekend when the aforementioned 'odd guy' sits in the RH and of a certain smurf looking blue Ute and controls the gas peddle with his left foot, when the much more timid guy in the LH seat tries to check up. :) ....my 2 pesos!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rynomx785

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Odd guy is at home. Prepping to spank at KOH.

ssb4

Feb 13, 2015
Funny hearing all the complaints ... let's see who starts the complaining for the KOH ... Ok Go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pballistic

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Funny hearing all the complaints ... let's see who starts the complaining for the KOH ... Ok Go

That is what they said last year...and 'odd guy' spanked.

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016

I have to admit, it looks pretty sick as a tiger! With my love frosty kitties I want to see that thing on the box.

I'm hoping for my buddy with a funny accent can get his X3 on the box too. Now that they are running separate classes, I can hope for both haha

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000