Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

Pballistic

Aug 30, 2016
I heard a rumour that Robby was doing a release of some sort today? Anyone know what time that is going on?

Aug 3, 2013
Anyone known when a new 4 seat turbo model is coming and please for the love of god say it's gonna be shorter than the last 4 seater model. That thing was a cruise ship.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Do you really think it's coming after just getting bought out?
If you are talking about Textron acquiring Arctic Cat, I think its going to be better and we will have a better chance on seeing more new vehicles coming out of Arctic Cat. Textron is not an investment capitol firm that goes in and buys failing companies, to only piece them out or build them up and sell them off.

Textron is a huge multi industry company that has the capitol to invest hugely in the Snow sled and SXS market. In the small vehicle segment, Textron already owns EZ GO, Cushman, Bad Boy ect.. They bought those companies and have grown them in their market segment since taking them over. I cant see why Textron would not invest and grow Arctic Cat, like they have with the others? They did not pay $247 Million in cash to let it fail. Textron's huge in the Aviation industry. They own Citation, Cessna, Beachcraft & Bell. Then all that equipment you see running around airports, yep they own Tug & Douglas too.

The Company I work for, we do business with two Textron companies, and both have grown allot since Textron acquired them. I think this is Arctic Cat's real chance to compete with Polaris & Can Am, as the capitol will be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bricoop and warlock

thunder45

Dec 7, 2016
AC sent email to dealers last week stating the new Wildcat XX 2 and 4 seat will be at the dealer show February 28 and will be available for demo's.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fortune46x

Aug 1, 2013
Iowa
We were told that the buy out will effect nothing that is coming with this dealershow. The acquisition has been a few years in the making - This didnt happen overnight or over a few months.

There will be a couple of substantial announcements aside from just the release.

Reactions: Bricoop

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000