ROAD WARRIORS on SPIKE TV June 23 **PREVIEW VIDEO**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5zlAJhAfHpc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! The Off Road community needs to all tune in to show SPIKE TV and the rest of the television world thats its worth putting off road on TV. So please tune into Spike TV on June 23rd and watch ROAD WARRIORS! Plus it features UTVUnderground buddies All German Motorsports! ZEE GERMANS! lol

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Damn... missed it! Hope they show it again... All you guys with the DVR's and tivo... I must still be stuck in the year 2000... lol

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Watched it, liked it, and want to kick some German a$$ with the low life punt they did. I guess that's the way it goes, but it still was a dumb a$$ move if you ask me... someone could have been seriously injured or killed by that.

Thanks for the heads up Joey!!:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hahahahah.............oh man! Well the GERMANS are down with the Underground, there is about 4 of us here that race with AGM...Sorry, TT16 wasn't moving at our pace. Like Robby Said in Dust 2 Glory "you give em a tap, if they dont move you take em for a ride...." lol Trust me when I say that Langley Productions made it a bit more dramatic then how that whole thing really was.

Best quote of the show was BJ saying "Down here, I am a big f'n deal...." hahahah

It was one of the best Baja related shows ever! The same team "COPS" is Langley Productions who obviously are the brains and force behind such shows as COPS and JAIL. They did this show Road Warriors in 2009 at the Baja 1000. This past Baja 500 they once again followed our team (AGM - ZEE GERMANS), Letner, and their own team but this time did it with 3D cameras!!! I cant wait for that show to drop!!!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I hear ya. I just never saw the "tap" but if that's the case, you only get one chance, take the chance, or enjoy the results of being stubborn!!

Yeah they usually sensationalize things a bit for the dramatic impact, but it looked like the punt was right at the pits which could have ended poorly...
:eek:

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
Damn... missed it! Hope they show it again... All you guys with the DVR's and tivo... I must still be stuck in the year 2000... lol
Yea DVR's are great when they have the right info. Dish listed the show as 1/2 hour. That's all it recorded. Lucky I started watching it only a little late. Was able to catch the last 15 minutes live.

How come there was no mention of Robby Gordon??? Does he want too much money to provide access or are they that mad at him???

There was a similar show on not that far back that followed the Desert Assassins through the Baja. Interesting stuff.

ParaPros Racing

parapros racing
Jun 27, 2009
sun city CA
ya that was bull shit!!
direct TV had is as a 1/2 hour but it was a hour so missed
the other half but i was on the same channel so i got to rewind
and see it all..

and every one check out the new ATV 4 wheel action
my rhino is there 4 pages on it..

Thanks
Brad