Road to the Hammers

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Didn't you hear the part about needing to fab a roll cage, drop a new motor in, bolt up the shocks, set up the fuel cell and mount and wire up the winch? A crew chief's job is never done. *thumbs up*

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Jim's also missing as he is in the background being an evil genius mastermind.

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Didn't you hear the part about needing to fab a roll cage, drop a new motor in, bolt up the shocks, set up the fuel cell and mount and wire up the winch? A crew chief's job is never done. *thumbs up*
JAY............. thumbs way up ...;);)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
NICE!!!!! Peanut Gallery!!!!! I Love it, wouldn't matter who was representing the family, we're all a bunch of NUTS!!!!!! Nice video by the way, just don't forget to load up the booze.... We might need a drink or two after the race...

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Just my luck, I ran into a Bev Mo when I was stuck in San Luis Obispo..... This said Bev Mo just happened to have a Jagermeister "cooler" You can look at it two ways, either I bought the cooler, and got 6 free bottles of Jager, or I bought 6 bottles of Jager, and got a free COOLER... Anyways, I went into my old Bartender mode as soon as i got it and began thinking of all the good mixed drinks I've served with Jager that are good.... One I served at JV was surfer's on acid...another, red headed sluts... and final concoction was oatmeal cookie... Oh, almost forgot we made some Jager Mary's...surprisingly AWESOME!!!! I heard they wee good, but had to see for myself

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thanks Ronnie!!! We'll miss you. Turn on the alien race day for good luck! :)
Are you insinuating Ronnie's hiding illegals? LOL!!!:D

And what's Jenne gonna say with him messing around with them. I think there's gonna be trouble!!!:eek:

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Thank you to everyone who supported us, wished us well and followed along on our "Road to the Hammers." I will be posting a post-race recap of how our day went in a little bit. Stay tuned.

Speedy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000