Rigid Lighting Blowout Sale

Black Rhino Bryan

Official UTVUnderground Team Driver & Sponsor (Bla
Jun 20, 2011
Hey everyone we just got a huge shipment of Rigid lights in and are running out of space so we have dropped the prices on them. You need to P.M. me before we run out, because you will not believe our prices.

View attachment 4721<O:p
Fills up a 15' long shelf.<O:p
<O:p
View attachment 4722<O:p
We have Dually lights and the new and improved Rigid Dually D2 lights.<O:p
<O:p
View attachment 4723<O:p
Fills Up all the space we have in front of our glass case with some lights inside. Somebody needs to help take these off our hands.<O:p

Attachments

Last edited:

Black Rhino Bryan

Official UTVUnderground Team Driver & Sponsor (Bla
Jun 20, 2011
This is a picture of my Dually D2 lights compared to the stock kawasaki teryx lights. If you looke real closely in the center of the picture you can see how dim the stock Teryx headlights are compared to the D2's

View attachment 4728
These are probably the brightest lights I have ever owned with an amazing 2600 lumens. these two lights can produce more light than a 10" light bar.

Attachments

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I have a 10" light bar on my car and it works great but I will be adding a large 40" or 50" light bar to the roof of my car very soon. Rigid lights are radical!!!!! Contact Bryan at Black Rhino and buy a light bar and Congratulate him on kicking but in his SR1 race car.

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Joey you probably want the D2s. They are bad ass. Those two little lights have more output than a 10" LED bar. And they are a new technology LED, the light they emit is 'range' or something like that, the human brain can better process the light. I guess light technology is evolving pretty fast. I was told that one day soon, they may be 'tuning' the LEDs in a light bar to match your eye color, because each eye color sees better in certain ranges.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000