All UTV's Rigid, Baja designs, or vision x?

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
So I have been trying to figure out what will work best for me. I read Ruth's review I. The vision x lights he got and like the sound of those but curious how they compare to like a D2? So what's the deal with all of them what makes one better than the other they all look sweet but I want the best bang for the buck without breaking the bank you know?

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
So I have been trying to figure out what will work best for me. I read Ruth's review I. The vision x lights he got and like the sound of those but curious how they compare to like a D2? So what's the deal with all of them what makes one better than the other they all look sweet but I want the best bang for the buck without breaking the bank you know?
Rigid Industries - Lifetime Warranty and they give back to the sport! Enough Said :cool:
Not to mention they look great, and the light output is incredible. Compare the Lumens.
Let us know if w can help. :)

All of them are awesome, and it really depends on what you are looking for. Here are a few things to keep in mind: a Single Row LED light bar doesn't necessarily put out less light than a Double Row, so you're looking at what is internally significant to each light bar, i.e. how the motherboard is cooled and what kind of LED's are used; the mounting system is also significant, because some people have different mounting needs based on their vehicle.

If you can wait about 2 months, check out my complete writeup and evaluation of all the major LED light manufacturers you mentioned plus many more in Sand Sports magazine! It's going to be worth the wait and you'll be able to see all of the manufacturers together :D

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
I prefer Rigid (simply because I've known the owners for many years). The others are great lights as well. I don't believe you'd be disappointed with any of the three.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
I like the rigid because of the variety they have and you could run the same brand all around but I like the other brands too. Just so many options!! Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000