Rhys Millen + Ford Raptor + Polaris RZR = XP1K Raptor-RZR *VIDEO*

Caleb Norman

Feb 16, 2015
I can't wait to take a photo of Jake in his Raptor toeing your XP1K mini Raptor with you inside that.
You can call me anything you want!! lol I already ordered it! lol

And for the record, anyone compared to Jake is mini.. he's a monster! lol
I can't wait to snap a photo of Jake inside his Raptor toeing you inside your RZRaptor on a trailer

Reactions: Simi Dude

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Not to take anything away from Millen's kit because its very cool looking, but has anyone seen or watched the Knine Raptor TT body? He based it off the TSCO / Stewarts RaceWorks Raptor Prerunner body. I read he's finished a few bodies and they can build one a week. Functioning doors was an option but cost more. I have no idea of the price of the kit, I'm sure its not cheap! But neither is Millen's Raptor body.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Not to take anything away from Millen's kit because its very cool looking, but has anyone seen or watched the Knine Raptor TT body? He based it off the TSCO / Stewarts RaceWorks Raptor Prerunner body. I read he's finished a few bodies and they can build one a week. Functioning doors was an option but cost more. I have no idea of the price of the kit, I'm sure its not cheap! But neither is Millen's Raptor body.

He was posting that kit here when he was building it a while ago.

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Hey Joey what are you paying for this kit so everyone has an idea of the price tag for it? I think it looks awesome! What mods do the Xps need to run this? Also I was curious of the weight added to the car with it? Thanks

Cumpy

Feb 7, 2015
I think the body kits look great but I think they would look even better on the xp4. Have either of those guys made one for the 4?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000