Anybody else missing the rhino...a SXS racing at Elsinore I've been lookin
At some old videos with the hi-flying door banging tabletopping action
Even got a glimpse of Badinfluence's green arctic Kitty at 395 raceway!!!:D

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I MISS THE RHINO RACES. WE WERE @ ALL OF THE M4SX RACES FOR 2 YEARS FLAGGING, TOWING & RIGHTING OVERTURNED RHINOS. ADELANTO, LAKE ELSINORE, IMPERIAL & PERRIS. "FLYING BANANA " TODD ARTHUR, CHAD MITTAG, RYAN INGHAM, TYLER PARKS, THE WAGON BURNERS, KYLE LEDUC, ANDREW BUCK & CHAD GEORGE TO NAME A FEW. BAD INFLUENCE LOOKED GOOD @ LAKE ELSINORE. MARK HULSEY DID WELL IN IMPERIAL. I REALLY REALLY MISS THE RHINO RACING.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I miss the super stock class of long travel and CDIs... that was when racing was door to door and action packed...

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I think everyone misses it! It was a special time in UTV racing. UTV's were new and the sport was just beginning. Modifications were basic with the exception of a few cars and rules were simple. But like most all forms of racing those who were serious continued to push the envelope and now we are left with only a few races or series that accept the most basic of UTV racing. Series racing like CORR, LOORRS, TORC, etc.. made racing a money game and you got to pay to play, or atleast pay to keep up. I would love to see a return to the days when cars showed up to race a MX style track with minor mods and simple saftey adjustments but only time will tell if it will ever occur. I can tell you we are working hard at the grass roots GP level to put togeather atleast a few races a year in addition to the popular GP's that will allow for the weekend warrior to come out and run without a $20K chassis and $10K + motor.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I think everyone misses it! It was a special time in UTV racing. UTV's were new and the sport was just beginning. Modifications were basic with the exception of a few cars and rules were simple. But like most all forms of racing those who were serious continued to push the envelope and now we are left with only a few races or series that accept the most basic of UTV racing. Series racing like CORR, LOORRS, TORC, etc.. made racing a money game and you got to pay to play, or atleast pay to keep up. I would love to see a return to the days when cars showed up to race a MX style track with minor mods and simple saftey adjustments but only time will tell if it will ever occur. I can tell you we are working hard at the grass roots GP level to put togeather atleast a few races a year in addition to the popular GP's that will allow for the weekend warrior to come out and run without a $20K chassis and $10K + motor.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!:cool:

lawnmowerepair man

WIGGLER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Yea standing ground level and watching them fly two or three stories high
Sixty to eighty feet was exciting and yes a $50 entry fee and a real cage
And seat belts and away you go probably helped car count :D !!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000