rhino fiberglass

azdirtworx

Jul 13, 2010
Hey everyone...Let me know what ya all think of this styling of glass? feel free to pm me... thanks

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Looks like hellion racings glass work. I am running a set of those rear fenders on my new car

azdirtworx

Jul 13, 2010
thats them..lol, we just got em in and wondering if theres a market for em on here? and if anyone is intertested pm me....thanks

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Ive got a Hellion hood, but havent fitted it to my car yet. Its made for a wider A pillar than stock (which my car doesnt have), so Im still trying to figure out a way to make it work and look really good. Its a nice hood though. Really light and good construction.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Ive got a Hellion hood, but havent fitted it to my car yet. Its made for a wider A pillar than stock (which my car doesnt have), so Im still trying to figure out a way to make it work and look really good. Its a nice hood though. Really light and good construction.
Travis does not seem to be new to fiberglass work thats for sure.....as you mentioned they are light weight and solid...I love the way the rear fenders look on my car...the hood needs more curves in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000