All UTV's Rhino Bite!

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Dam! That hurts just looking at it. Makes me want to put some nets on to keep the kids safer in the back seat.

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Friends wife rolled my cousins stock Rhino within the first 5 minutes of our weekend at Ocotillo. She was only going about 15 mph and made a sharp turn in some loose dirt and stuck her hand out as it rolled. The cage caught her right on the top of the hand. Her palm exploded from the pressure of everything being smashed inside. The hand surgeon said her bones were the equivalent of stepping on a bag of potato chips. They managed to save the hand, but it will be crippled forever.

I am a HUGE fan of the Rhino, and all of the UTV's available today. I believe that they are more than safe when used properly and with caution. Unfortunately it was her first time driving a SXS and she was new to off-road driving in general. Just a sad mishap that's all.

(Didn't want this to be viewed as an anti-Rhino post, I can't stand those morons!) :D

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Man sorry to hear Dan... thx for clarifying it wasn't the "Rhinos" fault. Thats a bad one for sure. Wish her the best in the recovery.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
VERY SORRY FOR HER INJURIES & HOPE SHE HEALS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. NATURAL REACTION TO PUT YOUR HAND OUT. I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT NETS FOR A WHILE. THINK I WILL CHECK OUT SOME SIMPSON WINDOW NETS. THANKS FOR SHARING THE STORY & NOT BLAMING THE RHINO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000