Reid since you keep asking

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Time is Moving Time ... we lost a lot of time at the gas station, wait for the pit truck befor the gas station trip and replacing the front a-arm and axle from a tore boot and the bottle necks

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Pretty awesome Johnny!! I love the GPS can show this stuff! 84MPH is cooking!! We would hit like 72 and belt temp was sky rocketing. I know thats where you and Cognito checked out on us on the lake bed.
why were your belt temps high? clogged intake? heavier car? special sauce clutching that is not working?

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Wow, a thread just for me:). Yay! When I started smackin' here last year, I was a lost sheep bah bahhing for attention. Only crickets. :( Now, I'm getting my own thread and a group of loyal followers!:D Think I'll use Johnny's make believe money to buy a drum of red punch, and a truck full of Nike tennis shoes. :confused: Then, I can invite everyone to the top of my dark mountain for some star gazing and a sleep over!:eek:
If someone tells me how to do it, I'll walk out to the shop and order up a summary from our GPS. Do you have to program it before the race to get the report, or does the GPS chingaderra do it automatically? Boy, it sure would be nice to put down this Budweiser and pick up a stout!:rolleyes:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
O.K., I'm going to take off my mask. It may frighten women and young children, but here it goes........

Wow! You guys got me by nearly 10 MPH!

Attachments

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Um.... Yeah I'm working on that right now.... We gotta get the top speed at 85 ish pronto!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
O.K., I'm going to take off my mask. It may frighten women and young children, but here it goes........

Wow! You guys got me by nearly 10 MPH!

umm, the course i raced was well over 440 miles. am i missing something?

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Johnny and Simms, how the heck are you hitting that top speed??

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Wow, a thread just for me:). Yay! When I started smackin' here last year, I was a lost sheep bah bahhing for attention. Only crickets. :( Now, I'm getting my own thread and a group of loyal followers!:D Think I'll use Johnny's make believe money to buy a drum of red punch, and a truck full of Nike tennis shoes. :confused: Then, I can invite everyone to the top of my dark mountain for some star gazing and a sleep over!:eek:
If someone tells me how to do it, I'll walk out to the shop and order up a summary from our GPS. Do you have to program it before the race to get the report, or does the GPS chingaderra do it automatically? Boy, it sure would be nice to put down this Budweiser and pick up a stout!:rolleyes:
Must be hard being a Forum Icon!

You really make this site interesting and fun:)

True asset for UTVUnderground

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000