Recommended carbon seats

Brandon75173

Mar 25, 2014
Dallas, TX
What medium size seat would you recommend with carbon construction? Obviously looking for light, but while maintaining good comfort and a "reasonable" cost for what it is. Suggestions are appreciated.

Brandon

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
If you are referring to a shell type of seat instead of a suspension seat, I only have experience with Sparco and Recaro. Not much difference between them. But the UPR seat base is a game changer!

May 6, 2013
Yucaipa , Ca
Look at NRG seats. Multiple mounting positions and very light without having to pay for carbon. They offer a carbon seat as well, but I would research the weight savings. Also they have multiple sizes, I need a large and I bought two large seats but my co-dog who is much smaller than I likes the bigger seat

madviking

Mar 15, 2014
I've been doing a bit of research on this. If the seat is a real carbon fiber unit built for weight and safety, you are going to pay a lot... same old adage, how fast do you want to go? It's much better to come up with a budget and shop in that range. If you want a top end ($$$$) seat that doesn't look like it was designed for a 1968 vw manx, have a look at Reverie and Tillett.

Brandon75173

Mar 25, 2014
Dallas, TX
Look at NRG seats. Multiple mounting positions and very light without having to pay for carbon. They offer a carbon seat as well, but I would research the weight savings. Also they have multiple sizes, I need a large and I bought two large seats but my co-dog who is much smaller than I likes the bigger seat
Thanks. The NRG do look to be a quality product. Do you buy direct or from a dealer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000