RD. 2 for #607 Kimbrell

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
Well the day started off good did ok in the first practice made a few changes then went out 4 the heat race and finished 3rd!! They told us from the min.. we got off ther track that's how we are starting in the main so we were stoked but we go. Line up for the main and we were a lil late I guess?????? And ended up starting 2nd to last but what ever!!! So in a lap and a half we passed just a lil more than half the field.. And on the 2nd lap we broke a rear diff!!! So there went our night we had a fast car that could have been on the podium for sure but that's racing we will be @ round 3!!!! And I will be 18 on that day so we hope we get the big win!!

I would like 2 thank kimbrell electric for getting the car out 2 the track and ready 2 race..

Xmf. For the great long travle they make it can do any thing

And also weller racing for getting us a motor that can deff... Run in the top 3 every race..

Utvunder ground for having this great web page and being out @ the track getting some great pics thanks Joey

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That sucked on the diff man I thought you would of been up there running with Weller and RJ for sure ! Well there is always next time, hey it was also cool to BS with you for a couple

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Kimbrell#607
I watched the practice races and you were right with them and in a battle.

Im always stoked when there's rhinos out there tearing it up!!

GO Team Yamaha!!!!!!!!

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
Yup were were right there!! In thos races!

We were trying different set of gearing in the motor that we thought might help out. But we figured it out. Next month we will be even faster.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Tough break Austin!! you did a great job, the diff breaking sucked!!! it was nice hanging out and talking with you and your dad. let him know he can contact me anytime regarding the lighting stuff we were talking about.....Keep up the hard work..i look forward to RD3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000