4. Jon Crowley......Crowdog
5. Jesse Fox..........Badbinder77
6. Darryl Dunlap.....Darryl89
7. Big Mike............130hpRZR-S
8. Robert Winters..reddog58
9. Kyle Hill.............66cummins
10. Reid Nordin......Team Green
11. Casey Currie.......IM0T0
I added Casey's screen name there... Not sure if WallyWorld or Mike Lasher can make it cause they have a race the same weekend?

Dirtdaddy

Feb 17, 2010
Hey thanks Brett for calling me a friend:eek:. Yes we are working hard at the new cage so I can go to Rally on the rocks for the first time. I need to leave one week before Brett. I'm going down to see my mom and dad in Surprise Arizona then drive up to Moab on the 9th or 10th so I got my new shop put together just enough so we could work on it and Brett's before we go. The tires are 32x9.50/15 Super swampers

Attachments

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Ed your cage is turning out SWEET!!!!!!

This will be an awesome trip this year cant wait!!!
Brett, where will your crew be staying this year? I'm at the Spanish Trails Campground also. Arriving Tuesday evening.
What trails are you running, I'd like to join up on one like Golden Spike and see your rig in action. Anyone else running Golden Spike/Gold Bar on Thursday?

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Brett, where will your crew be staying this year? I'm at the Spanish Trails Campground also. Arriving Tuesday evening.
What trails are you running, I'd like to join up on one like Golden Spike and see your rig in action. Anyone else running Golden Spike/Gold Bar on Thursday?
We will for sure have to do a ride Darryl... we are staying at the OK RV park right next to the arena. Me and my wife will be rolling in the morning of Monday the 9th. We haven't picked out the trails yet for sure but we have our eyes on Moab rim, Hell's revenge, Steel bender, Cliffhanger and Poison spider. We are planning on registering when we are all there Tuesday. We can put Golden spike on our list for Thursday I think that would be fun we haven't done that one yet...

Oh man only 33 days 7 hours and 24 min!!! :D:D

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
We will for sure have to do a ride Darryl... we are staying at the OK RV park right next to the arena. Me and my wife will be rolling in the morning of Monday the 9th. We haven't picked out the trails yet for sure but we have our eyes on Moab rim, Hell's revenge, Steel bender, Cliffhanger and Poison spider. We are planning on registering when we are all there Tuesday. We can put Golden spike on our list for Thursday I think that would be fun we haven't done that one yet...

Oh man only 33 days 7 hours and 24 min!!! :D:D
That'll be great. I am thinking of doing Steel Bender also. Friday I've been roped into taking a couple buddies on Hells Revenge and Fins-n-Things separately from the Rally. We'll have to pay our own admission into the rec area and trailer to the TH, but that way we can do both on one day.
Poison Spider is a good trail, Golden Spike is accessed off of Poison Spider. I didn't think it was a 7 rating though, more like 5+.

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
That'll be great. I am thinking of doing Steel Bender also. Friday I've been roped into taking a couple buddies on Hells Revenge and Fins-n-Things separately from the Rally. We'll have to pay our own admission into the rec area and trailer to the TH, but that way we can do both on one day.
Poison Spider is a good trail, Golden Spike is accessed off of Poison Spider. I didn't think it was a 7 rating though, more like 5+.
Cool maybe we will be on more then one...

What is the fee for running them? I was thinking about something like that because they wont let you do Hell's gate and the escalator on the rally permit... hmm

We are planning on taking it easy this year the past two we have hit it hard with Pritchet and that almost always breaks something LOL and with my brother being his first year and a new XP9 he is a little unsure about doing anything over a 7 :D so Golden Spike being around a 6 is perfect!

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Cool maybe we will be on more then one...

What is the fee for running them? I was thinking about something like that because they wont let you do Hell's gate and the escalator on the rally permit... hmm

We are planning on taking it easy this year the past two we have hit it hard with Pritchet and that almost always breaks something LOL and with my brother being his first year and a new XP9 he is a little unsure about doing anything over a 7 :D so Golden Spike being around a 6 is perfect!
Last time I checked, park fees were $10 per vehicle. Yeah, I would like to do the Escalator too. The guys with me won't run it but will watch though.
Tenatively I'm planning to do the following..
Wednesday-Steel Bender
Thursday- Golden Spike/Gold Bar
Friday-Fins-n-Things and Hells Revenge (on our own, trailering and fees apply)
Saturday- I'll leave open, maybe Moab Rim.

Thinking of doing a BBQ on Thursday night or Saturday night. Anybody up for that or have suggestions?

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
I'll be arriving on Sunday night May 8th and doing a little recon with 66 Cummins and Crowley (and Joey too).

For you Teryx owners I will have a decent supply of emergency parts if needed. I have hauled the same pile of parts with me for the last several years and haven't used a single one! I'll be in the Green and Black Monster Energy boat sided Teryx.

Dirtdaddy

Feb 17, 2010
Well I can't wait to be on the road. Hey Brett I can't get the pic's to load. Put some on from Saturday Please.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000