Rally on the rocks!

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
Just registered for the May rally on the rocks. Who's all planning on making it to moab for some great rock crawling fun? :D

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
We will be there! KOA is under new ownership but not sure what the new owners stance will be regarding utv's...

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I'll be there again this year, staying at the OK RV Park next to the Arena. 3 of my buddies are going to be there with their SXS's also.
Not displaying this year, but spending each day on the trails.
Arriving Tuesday night.
Plan on hitting Poison Spider, Hells Revenge, Steelbender and one or two others.

Joey, is UTVUnderground going to do a group ride again?

Kyle, are there going to be arena games again this year, I didn't see them on the schedule. Who is the featured sponsor this year?

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Yes on the arena games. MCX Turbo is sponsoring the drag races, not sure on the others yet. I'll ask. 4 Days of riding instead of three I believe.

reddog58

Feb 22, 2011
Coalville, UT
That is good to know about the KOA. Maybe the new owners won't be so stuffy. Of course all the fun is on the rocks and at the arena anyway. We can hardly wait.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Time to bring this thread back to life.

The OK Campground next to the Arena is full up and the Spanish Trails Campground just down the road is filling up fast. I have 2 RV spots in the Spanish Trail Campground. Tried to get the OK CG, but it was full up long ago.
Anyone that is considering camping needs to get reservations made ASAP. Most are filling fast.
The KOA has stated adamantly, "NO UTVs ALLOWED ON THE GROUND". They must remain on trailers and no working on them is allowed.

Joey D, is UTVUnderground doing a BBQ or anything one night?

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
We will be there for sure!! We are in the OK RV park, love this RV park they really support the off road enthusiast!! Two thumbs up for the OK RV Park!!

We will be bringing a friend with us for his first Moab experience in his Teryx and my brother will be there with his new XP9 :D.

Cant wait this is by far our favorite event of the year!!

Brett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000